Life Coach Certification in Beirut Lebanon
Want to become a Certified Life Coach?
Do people usually come to you for advice?
Do you see potential in people and become frustrated when they don’t meet that potential?
Do you value personal growth?
Are you looking for a career full of personal and financial freedom?
Do you want to add International Credentials to your resume?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this journey is for you!
Imagine having a booming and fulfilling career, doing what you love and helping others to improve their lives.
Whether you feel that you may want to have a career in coaching, or you may want to use the revolutionary techniques for your own breakthrough, by becoming a Certified Life Coach, you can help the people and organizations you’re most passionate about and even yourself to overcome challenges and achieve lasting results.
As a Certified Life Coach, your job is to help your clients unlock their potential to be their absolute best. You can create empowering and change in individuals and organizations, whilst building a highly satisfying career.
Life Coaching is a $2 billion industry and growing geometrically. As a Certified Life Coach, you’ll be your own boss. This means you can set your own schedule and have unlimited earning potential. You can take home a solid income, and have more time for the things that are important to you to lead the life that you deserve.
After attending our Certified Life Coaching Program, you will:
- Become a REAL life coach with all the necessary tools to get your business up and running
- Understand and master quick impact change
- Find your coaching style and explore your strengths
- Have loads of techniques and tools for change
- Develop your own coaching strategies
- Deal with difficult clients
- Learn how to make every session a life-changing one
The Certified Life Coach Program is delivered by Master Trainer and Master Coach Anthony Rizk, and you will be accredited by 3 major certifying bodies:
- The National Federation of NLP
- The Behavioral Coaching Institute
- The International Coaching Council
Course duration: 6 days
Date: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 August 2017
Requirements: English language is a must
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Investment fees: $2,950 (Early bird discount $2,450 if amount paid in full before 12th July, 2017)
*Investment fees include:
– Certificate from the National Federation of NLP
– Certificate from The Behavioral Coaching Institue and The International Coaching Council
– Certificate of membership in the National Federation of NLP
– Course manual
– Coffee breaks and lunches
PS: All applicants will be asked for a face-to-face interview with Master Coach Anthony Rizk to determine eligibility to attend.
For registration or more information: +961 3 499262 or + 961 70 925387 or firstname.lastname@example.org